Personal Training FAQ
There are many companies that offer tech training. What sets us apart is:
- Our instructors are passionate and patient teachers. You’ll have fun, and never feel rushed or embarrassed.
- Our lesson plans are flexible, and can be tailored to your individual needs.
- Remote training means you can learn while using your own familiar equipment..
- We’re big on customer satisfaction.
A typical training session includes one (1) hour of training with a qualified instructor. Most training is offered remotely, using screen-sharing software coupled with a phone call (or video call). If you live within a 1 hour drive of one of our locations (in Hackensack, NJ or Boulder, CO), we can also come to you for on-site training.
Our training sessions are customized to your particular needs, so you can get immediate help with any specific questions, or simply let us show you what we think will help you most.
Not sure what you need to learn? You can also take advantage of our structured training courses:
- Intro to Computers: Learn PC basics, including text (copy/cut/paste), files (saving/locating), folders, email, Internet, and how to navigate popular websites like YouTube and Facebook.
- Windows 10 Training: Learn productive tips and tricks to master Windows 10.
- WordPress 101: Learn the basics of updating & maintaining a WordPress website.
Remote Training (1 Hour)
A single Remote Training Session is typically 1 hour, and costs $75. Additional time will be billed at $35 per hour, billed in half-hour increments after the first hour. Payment is due immediately upon the completion, and your instructor can accept credit, debit, or PayPal.
On-site Training (1 Hour)
A single on-site Training Session is typically 1 hour, and costs $125 plus tax. Additional time will be billed at $31.25 (plus tax), billed in quarter-hour increments after the first hour. Payment is due immediately upon the completion, and your instructor can accept credit, debit, cash, check, or PayPal.
Step 1: Reserve an appointment
To reserve an appointment, click here or call (720) 724-0478.
Appointments may be scheduled between 10 AM and 6 PM (Central Time) for any day of the week (excluding major holidays), on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Step 2: Greet your instructor
At the scheduled time, your instructor will call the phone number you’ve provided (or for on-site training, they’ll arrive at the address you’ve provided). The first step is to determine what you’d like to accomplish with your session, then with your goal in mind, your instruction will begin.
Step 3: Training
Your instructor will provide a personalized training session with your end-game in mind, making sure to address any specific questions you’ve prepared.
Step 4: Wrapping Up
When there are about ten minutes remaining in your first hour, your instructor will provide three options:
- Conclude your Training Session: Your instructor will use these last ten minutes to address any final questions.
- Extend your Training Session: Continue your training by extending the session for an additional half-hour (at our standard hourly rate).
- Schedule a Follow Up Training Session: Your instructor will use these last ten minutes to get a good stopping place to resume from in your next training session.
We provide on-site training based on your proximity to our two locations: Hackensack, NJ and Boulder, CO. House calls are available if you are within a 1 hour drive from either of these locations.
This includes: The greater Boulder, CO area (Boulder, Longmont, Louisville, Erie , Westminster, Lafayette, Broomfield, Denver), as well as northern NJ (Bergen County, Essex County and parts of Passaic County, Union County and Morris County).
In Colorado, we’ve done on-site or remote personal training in these cities and towns: Crossroads, Palo Park, Gunbarrel, Colorado University, Highland Park, Pine Brook Hills, Lake of the Pines, Waterstone, Newlands, Mapletown Hill, NoBo (North Boulder) ,Table Mesa (South Boulder), Wonderland Hills, Chautauqua, East Chautauqua, University Hill, Old North Boulder, East Boulder, Orodell, Allenspark, Black Hawk, Golden, Longmont, Louisville, Lyons, Nederland, and Superior.
In New Jersey, we’ve done on-site or remote personal training in these cities and towns: Bloomfield, Fair Lawn, Hackensack, Hasbrouk Heights, Lodi, Maywood, Rutherford, Teaneck, Paramus, Saddle Brook, South Hackensack, Teterboro, Upper Saddle River, Wallington, Cranford, Parsippany, Lake Hiawatha, Morristown, Belleville, Clifton, Glen Ridge, Upper Montclair, Clifton, Maplewood, Short Hills, Verona, and Totowa.
We can often accommodate this request, though it isn’t guaranteed. Call us at (720) 724-0478 to (schedule-permitting) reserve a same-day, or rush training session.
Back To Top: Personal Training FAQ