SEO & Marketing FAQ
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO services help your site rank better in search engine results. Better rankings bring more potential customers to your website, instead of your competition.
SEO helps your website be shown to potential customers when they search (Google, Bing, or Yahoo) for a product or service that you offer. The ultimate goal of SEO is to improve your page ranking for relevant keywords.
A “keyword” refers to the word (or words) that the user types into Google to perform a search.
“Page Rank” refers to where your website appears within the search results. If you are number 64,800,000 on page 18, a user is unlikely to find you. If you are number one on page one, you are likely going to be clicked first. Users rarely look beyond the first page, and the top 10 results are usually the most popular.
There are many companies that do SEO. What sets us apart is:
- With over 13 years of Internet marketing experience under our belt, we have one of the most experienced SEO teams in the world.
- We are not a single SEO consultant, but a dedicated and diverse team of SEO experts.
- We employ personable, friendly, professional, qualified experts who can fix your problems, answer your questions, and help you achieve measurable results.
- Our extensive customer base allows us to purchase software & subscriptions in bulk, saving us literally thousands each month compared to standard pricing. This savings allows us to provide high level SEO services at a price that most industry professionals simply can’t compete with.
- There are no long term obligations, you can cancel (or resume) your SEO campaign at any time.
While we are most passionate about local SEO and organic SEO for long-term results, we also offer Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, PPC campaigns, and Conversion Tracking.
Each project is unique, but our minimum investment for SEO is $1,000 per month. At this price point, most customers see a return on the investment within the first 6-8 months.
If you’re not ready for this sort of long-term investment, we also offer Google Ad training sessions. Our instructor will teach you to set up, monitor and maintain your own Google PPC Ad campaign. This PPC, or pay-per-click advertising is a convenient alternative to SEO because it can be run on any budget, and can be paused (or resumed) at any time. Call (720) 724-0478 for more information.
SEO work is an ongoing service that is never really “done”. There are always new areas of opportunity to capitalize on. There will be a tipping point, however, when your SEO investment begins to return a profit. Once this tipping point has occurred, monthly profit will generally rise each month thereafter.
Our typical SEO campaign achieves this tipping point after about six months, but results vary. There are many variables that impact the timing of this milestone, including (but not limited to) your particular product/service, niche, competition, demographic, web content, and budget.
Sites offering an exclusive product (or service) that is in high demand might hit their tipping point in mere weeks, whereas products (or services) competing in highly-saturated markets (i.e. insurance, or real estate) often have deeply-rooted competition that can require years to surpass.
When it comes to SEO, we guarantee:
- Good communication, measurable results, and great customer service.
- Each month, you will move closer to the top of Google’s search results for keyword searches related to your product or service.
- Detailed monthly reports, no contracts, and no hourly fees!
Call (720) 724-0478 for a free SEO consultation, where we can answer any questions and see how we can help your website succeed.